Sangberg is looking for interns for the fall of 2019
Do you want to work with sustainable architecture and climate friendly urban development?
Then become an intern at Sangberg for the fall of 2019.
As an intern, you will become part of an architecture studio, whose ambitions are to develop climate friendly buildings, cities and landscapes. You will become part of an award-winning interdisciplinary team, consisting of architects, landscape architects, engineers, constructing architects and PR professionals.
Sangberg is a Copenhagen based architecture firm which operates in the section between architecture and urbanism. We work from an understanding that architecture is simple and light. Our approach to design is a thoroughly analytical, research and evidence-based process where we connect our creative design skills with technical innovation to create the best outcome.
Ongoing projects are among others Skovkvarteret II in Ørestad, the sustainable housing project Tagkronen in Vanløse, Havnehusene in Aalborg, VoksenPlus concept housing, urban spaces and masterplan for Nordhavn, masterplan for Østre Havn in Aalborg, as well as fsb’s first project built in wood in Amager.
What to expect?
- A steep learning curve
- Deep insight into and influence on real life projects
- New perspectives on conceptual thinking and architectural process
- Mastery of BIM (ArchiCAD)
- Delicious lunch
- Down-to-earth and ambitious work environment with lots of laughs and social events
What do we require?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant student experience
- High level of engagement
- Good modelling and architectural skills
- Experience in the Adobe Package and knowledge of 3D modelling (Rhino or ArchiCAD)
- That you are with us for min. 5 months with start in August or September 2019
How to apply?
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (max 10 MB)
You can contact
Signe Nielsen Kjær at +45 3133 0142 or at email@example.com with questions regarding the internship.