Sangberg is looking for interns
ARE YOU ONE OF OUR NEW CREATIVE AND TALENTED INTERNS?
Come join the SANGBERG team in Copenhagen from the fall of 2017.
As an intern, you will be a part of a creative studio work life with focus on conceptual thinking and sustainability on all levels. You will learn from experienced professionals and get the opportunity to work with projects of all shapes and sizes.
SANGBERG focuses on sustainability and innovation in city planning, urban spaces and buildings. You will work in an inspiring, professional environment with ambitious and cross-disciplinary colleagues.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A high learning curve
- Deep insight into real life projects
- New perspectives on conceptual thinking and architectural process
- Delicious lunch
- Down-to-earth work environment with lots of laughs and social events
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
- Minimum 3 years of student experience
- High level of engagement
- Good modelling skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe Package and
- 3D modelling (Rhino or ArchiCAD)
- The internship is a minimum of 5 months and starts in Aug/Sep 2017
HOW TO APPLY?
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com (max 10 MB) or contact Signe Kjær at +45 3133 0996